the cost of labor varies jointly as the number of workers and the number of days that they work. if it costs $1450 to have 16 people work for 7 days, how much will it cost to have 20 people work for 13 days?a. $3367
e. $3395Since C(p,d) = p*d*kwhere:
C(p,d) = total cost
k=cost constant with units of $/(p d)Solving for k:
$1450.00 = 16*7*k
k=$12.95Solving for C(p,d) of problem:
C(p,d)=$3367.00So a. is correct.Good luck with your assignment!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.