As an administrator of a large urban high school, I want to do a parent survey to determine how parents feel about same-sex classes. Should I mail a paper survey with return postage to the home of every 10th parent in my district? Or, use a random sampling procedure to select one half of the parents on the same list or email address that have been provided to me?In my opinion and experience as a parent, the better option here would be to mail a paper survey with return postage to the home of every 10th parent in the district. This sampling technique is relatively easy to accomplish and guarantees more of a return response. You can easily increase or decrease your sample size with this method and …This solution of 241 words discusses a survey on same sex classes and factors to consider in effective information gathering.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.