Conduct an internal and external environmental
analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and
its business model.Create a SWOT table summarizing your findings. Your
environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following
factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness,
opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.External forces and trends considerations:Legal and regulatoryGlobalEconomicTechnologicalInnovationSocialEnvironmentalCompetitive analysisInternal forces and trends considerations:StrategyStructuresProcesses and systemsResourcesGoalsStrategic capabilitiesCultureTechnologiesInnovationsIntellectual propertyLeadershipWrite a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in
which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your
analysis must include the following:Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.Critique how well the organization adapts to change.Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the
existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core
competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a
positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.Identify issues and/or opportunities:Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the
circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test
the accuracy of the importance for each classification.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.