Need help with Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) questions attached.Question 1:CAI can be applied in a variety of ways to promote student learning and increase productivity. Exploring the variety of tools at the following websites:
• Hypermedia Technology Resources
• Interactive Educational Simulations
• The Teacher Tap: Professional Development Resources for Educators Then complete/answer the following:
• Create a learning activity that incorporates CAI, a productivity tool or multimedia/hypermedia.
• Identify the learning need that will be addressed and the software tool you will incorporate that will meet the need.
• What are some of the potential management issues that may occur?
• What are the benefits and limitations of using computers to promote student learning through computer assisted instruction, use of productivity tools, and development of multimedia/hypermedia.
• How would you evaluate the effectiveness of the approach?
Question 2:Discuss the advantages and limitations of the Internet as an application platform by answering the following:
• What advantages does the Internet have over other types of media and educational materials for retrieving information?
• How can one utilize Internet sites in the classroom?
• What advantage does the Internet have as a vehicle for information publishing?
• What must teachers and students be aware of when publishing to the Internet?
• What concerns do parents, teachers, and school administrators have about students using the Internet in the classroom?
• How can teachers and students limit their exposure to security threats on the Internet?
• Describe a challenge you have personally encountered in accessing Internet sites.
• What strategies have you used to overcome these challenges?Create a learning activity that incorporates CAI, a productivity tool or multimedia/hypermedia.
– The situated learning approach that utilizes teaching students the skills they need to learn in the context in which they are used is known as scaffolding. In this learning activity, Scaffolding learning through multimedia will be the learning activity that will allow my students to have access to new and different types of information wherein they can manipulate their skills on the computer through graphic displays or controlled experiments can be conveyed in a myriad of different media to their teacher, fellow students throughout the school, or even outside the classroom. The children will have a learning activity predicated upon science and the forces of motion as every child is expected to understand how to trace and measure motion, identify forces, predict changes when an object experiences a force, re- cord their results, and communicate their ﬁndings to others. Identify the learning need that will be addressed and the software tool you will incorporate that will meet the need.
– The learning need will be learning about force and third-grade students will use technology within a situated learning approach to study force and motion. The Software tools will include …Computer assisted instructions are examined. The advantages the internet has over other types of media and educational materials for retrieving information are given.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.