Imagine that you are a hospital’s compliance officer, and you are charged with making a presentation to your hospital’s board of directors regarding the moral right to healthcare. Your presentation should include at least three of the elements learned throughout this course, which could include, but are not limited to: the Code of Ethics, resource allocation, Stark Law, medical malpractice, and cultural competency. For this discussion, begin by creating a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the issue of the moral right to healthcare. Then, utilize the PowerPoint and create a presentation using a screencast program. Your presentation must include at least five slides (not including a cover slide and reference slide), utilize at least two scholarly sources, and be between 3 and 5 minutes long. Please post your references either on your last slide or within the discussion post. Please also post your link to your screencast as well as your actual PowerPoint presentation in the discussion forum. Required Response I Due by Day 5: Imagine that you are one of the board members listening to your compliance officer’s presentation. Respond with a minimum of 150 words to at least two colleagues’ cases in an appropriate matter by addressing the following: Give your overall impression of the presentation. Was it clear and understandable? Examine at least three key points that were made in the presentation. Did these elements make sense? Could they be accepted by the hospital? Challenge your colleague regarding his or her presentation by questioning one or more of the key points in the presentation. Your question should not be able to be answered with a yes or no. Use phrases such as, “How can we…” “What do you think the response would be to…” and similar notations.Creating Your Screencast Pick from either Jing or Screencast-O-Matic to create your free screencast. You may also search on your own to locate a program of your choice. The use of a screencast program is required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.