Most audience members form an opinion of a speaker during the first minute of his/her speech. But how do we determine what makes a speech good… or bad? Each week, we’ll look at an example of public speaking, and we’ll dissect it thoroughly. What did you like? What didn’t you like? Evaluate it multiple ways: watch the speaker’s mannerisms, gesturing, posture and eye contact. Watch a second time and critically analyze the conten (YouTube Video: Permission granted by Patricia Fripp, http://www.fripp.com/) Please watch this short video, then share your thoughts and reactions in the discussion board.http://www.youtube.com/embed/3A3hk5wROTU
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.