In lieu of a final exam, you will prepare a final project that discusses your learning and understanding of the mass media and their roles in a free society. In a paper of at least 4 but no more than 8 pages double-spaced, please reflect upon the following elements:Discuss the role of mass media in YOUR SOCIETY (it is acceptable to use first person). Address each of these elements and discuss how prominent of a role each plays and what you see as the future of these media in your society and your world.
BooksNewspapersMagazinesRadioTelevisionDigital MediaConsider the legal implications posed by mass communications (see the Legal Issues PPT). Of the main concerns, choose one legal issue that you feel will become the MOST CRITICAL for tomorrows communicators: Name the legal issueExplain why you think this is a top concernConsider the various ethical dilemmas facing the mass communicators throughout history. Choose one case from this list: http://www.spj.org/ethicscasestudies.asp that you think sets the tone for behavior in todays world:Name the case or situationDescribe why you think this is an ethical dilemma and how this case may affect behavior in todays mass media world.Finally, through an overall analysis of the content of this class and your experience as a consumer of mass media, evaluate the effectiveness of the mass media in your society: Are the media providing you with the information you need?Do you find the mass communications processes, messages, and methods to be satisfactory?What might you change if you could about the mass media in your world?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.