A $1 million project to develop an eight-course CBT program for city employees has been limping along for six months and has had two project managers. The project is behind schedule and the client is complaining. Nothing has been produced. The project team is floundering, individuals are not getting along, and there is little direction. You have been hired as the third project manager. How will you approach this situation? What will you do in terms of the leadership skills that you will exhibit? What aspects of leadership can be focus on first, second? How can this team be brought together? Please include references.I would first verify the purpose of the eight courses with the client. This way I know what it is that is to be developed exactly. Then I would meet with the team and figure out what their ideas of the purpose of the courses are. From there I would make sure the purpose is clear to the team and ask for ideas on how to achieve that purpose, i.e. what do the courses need to cover. From there, the team would be divided up to work on sections based upon which people of the team will work well together to achieve the goal. I would also have weekly meetings to get updates on progress. In these meetings there will also be team building exercises so that everyone can de-stress a bit and get to know each other a bit better. In addition, I would have an open door policy for any questions that might arise.By doing this I would be leading the team while also allowing the team members to do their jobs. Instead of micromanaging, I would just be guiding the team members.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.