In two or three paragraphs, explain what you think are the two most important aspects of classroom management to enhance student achievement in reading and to nurture a community of learners in your classroom. Explain why these are the most important ideas for a classroom.100 words of ideas.Welcome warmly to BM! I appreciate your business and am honored to assist you! As you explain what you think are the two most important aspects of classroom management to enhance student achievement in reading and to nurture a community of learners in your classroom, I believe that procedures are vital. Learner must be given routines to develop literacy, especially reading. When a class has a predictable pattern where kids learn vocabulary, get to hear texts aloud, get to have visual stimulation, they are more apt to learn and thrive. Thus, I feel like the teachers lesson plan must be solid in terms of pacing and procedures in order to offer this opportunity. Bedsides pacing and procedures, I also concur that differentiation is critical. Lessons must embody multiple intelligences to account for and address all learners needs in reading instruction. Since some kids learn by tactile stimulation, computer games and manipulatives help them. For the kinesthetic learners, adding dance and movement can help them to read more fluently. These aspects are my personal choices for best practices based on cognitive, social, emotional, and sensory learning.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.