Please provide assistance answering the following questions which are related to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
1. What criteria should be used in the admission process?
2. What is the difference between the meaning of equity or that of equality?
3. What are the goals to be achieved in disestablishing the Dual System of Higher Education?
4. Are historically black institutions unconstitutional? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.1. What criteria should be used in the admission process? The criteria that should be used for admissions is predicated upon ensuring that students are diverse at institutions by assembling classes that are exceptional academically and representative of broad diversity (OAG, 2012). 2. What is the difference between the meaning of equity or that of equality? Equity factors in aspects of systems that have traditionally placed groups such as minorities at disadvantages. This would equate to the reasoning for affirmative action admission programs that attempt to represent fairness by the equality of outcomes. …The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is examined in the solution. Equity in the admission process is determined.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.