assignment instructions is attachedwrite a 1000-1500
-word essay about a topic of your choice in the style described within Unit VI and VII.
: Throughout Units VI and VII, we have discussed the conventions of the expository essay.
The purpose of this assignment is to measure your mastery of those conventions by putting
your knowledge to practice. As we discussed in Unit VI, Lesson 1, the expository essay is a
general term for an essay that expounds upon or explains a topic. The
objective of the essay is to convey information to the reader; most importantly, an expository
essay is an exploration of a topic, and the tone is explanatory. After choosing your topic, y
ou will need to choose the form that is most appropriate to fit the topic: cause and effect,
problem and solution, or sequential. A thesis statement, which contains the paper’s
argument, will be appropriate to the form you choose.
I have chose topic childhood vs adulthood
include 1000-1500 words
double spacing and new times roman 12
include page numbers
souce must be cited
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.