What do you think are the five most important characteristics of a successful intervention? Which intervention would you select for cognitive support or direct instruction?Some of the characteristics of a successful intervention are (1):1. Small group instruction (or individual early intervention) in addition to regular classroom curriculum ensures that a child is receiving the amount of individual attention that is needed.2. Reading comprehension can also be considered reading for meaning. This is when the child monitors their own reading to ensure that what they are reading actually makes sense. They are also taught strategies for correcting errors that detract from the meaning.3. Small pupil-to-teacher ratio also allows each child to receive more individual instruction and can be monitored in a more productive manner.4. Building fluency helps students to recognize words rapidly and more accurately, …Discusses some of the characteristics of what constitutes a successful intervention and which could be used for direct instruction or cognitive support.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.