I need a paper that is due on Monday (19 Dec 16). The requirements are listed below. Please include a plagiarism check, 3 reference sand citations.Change Management ImpactDue Dec 19, 18:00 PM (PST) California time Not Submitted POINTS 10 Report no new messages Objectives: 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 View more »Expand viewInstructionsAssignment FilesGrading Purpose of AssignmentThe purpose of this assignment is to display lessons learned about designing a change management plan that promotes a high performance work environment.In this assignment, you will apply lessons learned about the strategic management process. Please refer to the resources below to assist with the assignment.Assignment StepsResources: Human Resource Management, Supplemental Resources.Choose your organization or one you know well to use for this assignment. You may use the same organization you used Week 1.Interview a HR leader or another leader in a management position in your chosen organization about a recent change in the organization.Develop a 1,225-word Change Management Plan for the organization.Include how the change affected the human resources function.Consider the following for your plan:The purpose for the change;The people involved in the change;The change implementation methods;The budget concerns, timeline, and measurement of success/metrics;Recommend a follow-up plan to review impact of the change on the human resources function, additional personnel required, ways to recruit personnel, organizational alignment, and cost changes.Include a schematic diagram of your plan. Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.