In this exercise, the effects were given, but the causes had to be determined. I need help to ensure that the causes are correct:Cause: Using horses made it easier to do pull travois
Effect: Plains indians used horses to pull travois instead of dogs
to pull travois. Cause: The Indians needed shelter
Effect: Plains Indians built homes with earth or buffalo hidesCause: The Indians needed shelter, clothing and other items
Effect: Buffalo were used to make tepees, clothing, blankets, and bowlsCause: Horses became important to other tribes too
Effect: Sometimes tribes raided other tribes for their horses.Hello;In regard to these four causes and effect issues, let me give you some helpful suggestions:1) If the cause is that using horses made it easier to do pull travois, you want to focus your effect on what happened as a result. Ok, they used horses instead of dogs, but that is not really telling the entire story. What happened to the efficiency? Since people were now able to use horses, did this mean that the job was done much more quickly? Could more be carried a longer distance, as opposed to using dogs? This speaks more to the effect of being able to use horses to pull travois.2) Your are correct – it was evident that a time came when Indians needed to quickly find shelter. An effect of this was that houses were designed that suited them depending on the time. This meant that homes were built with mud and buffalo hides. Going further, however, what did this shelter do for the Indians? How was their quality of life improved?3) Eliminate shelter from your causes since that was covered in the previous item. Say instead: Cause – Indians needed clothing and other items of physical necessity. Then, for the effect, rather than stating that buffalos were used, consider stating that clothing, blankets, and bowls were created – and then mention what the result of this was. The impending result enabled Indians to stay warm and eat more sanitary food.4) Your cause and effect as stated is correct.Jason Blair, Ed. S.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.