1 page double spaced.You could use any resources but dont copy and paste. Cite if you can.Sandy is getting nervous with all the complexities involved in running a business and is instead considering an offer to join the local environmental organization trying to preserve park land in her suburban home town. Sandy would serve as its executive director for this 501(c)(3) qualified not for profit corporation in charge of a staff of 10 employees. The organization’s goals is broadly to promote efforts towards environmental stewardship through education of land related issues and eventually raising enough money to purchase private land and create public preserved open space. Advise Sandy on (A) legal requirements she should consider to maintain the organization’s not for profit status, and (B) 3 additional legal considerations to be aware of in managing a not for profit entity.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.