You are the registered nurse performing a health assessment on a newborn infant. From the functional health pattern portion of the assessment, you learn the mother is reluctant to breastfeed her baby. One of the most important aspects of health promotion in the infant is nutritional status. At this time, you take the opportunity to inform the mother about the benefits of breastfeeding. The American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Dietetic Association have released recommendations and position statements in support of breastfeeding. In addition, research has shown that the positive effects of breastfeeding last into adulthood. Find a research article in the GCU eLibrary that discusses the positive impacts of breastfeeding not only in infancy but also later in life. Summarize the article, and write one or two paragraphs stating how you would share this information with the mother to encourage the mother to breastfeed her baby? List community resources that are available for breastfeeding mothers. Include in-text citations and references for each of the scholarly sources used.BREASTFEEDING PROVIDES THERAPEUTIC ANTIRETROVIRAL LEVELS IN INFANTS.
By: Kaye, Donald. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 11/15/2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, piv-iv. 1/2p. The article that I have provided is predicated upon a specific population, which are infants born to mothers infected with HIV. The …The expert examines breastfeeding health assessments.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.