I need a book analysis done for the book Myths of Modern Medicine by John Leifer. It isnt just a book report where the book is summarized. Ive uploaded the rubric the teacher gave to me. It says 5-7 pages needed, but 4 will be sufficient as I have to incorporate my own experience with the healthcare system. I would like all of the chapters to be mentioned in the paper.Guidelines for Textual Analysis
The method is textual because your paper is about the “text” (i.e. the book), not about its
subject matter. Your paper is an “analysis” because you take the author’s work apart to
examine the main points. A “textual analysis” explains what the author’s main points are
using concepts from class readings.
There are three main areas addressed in a textual analysis:
1) Summary: Instead of summarizing everything the author had to say, you will focus on
how the author deals with one (or more) important sociological concepts or ideas in this
book. Describe the concept, using materials from class. What is the author saying about
(sociological concept); describe how the author and/or the text or characters illustrate or
illuminate this concept.
2) Analysis: What evidence is used to support the argument you/the author is making?
How is the sociological concept illustrated? The text itself serves as the source of the
data, and you will use some specific examples from the text and quotes to show how the
sociological concept you are analyzing is “explained” in the text.
3) Evaluation: Is the author’s argument clear? Is there adequate evidence to support the
conclusions? Is the text well written? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the text?
The textual analysis should be between 5 and 7 pages, doubled spaced, types, 12 pt. font.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.