7-Repeat Assignment 6 but this time use Fragments instead of multiple ActivitiesI have finshed assignment 6 already , see the instructions for 6 down below ——————————-assigment 6 Passing Data between ActivitiesBMI calculator:You will ask for 3 inputs:Take Height in FtTake Height in inchesTake Weight in PoundsWhen the User clicks calculate. Take them to a second Activity that displays their BMI and whether they are over or underweight. You will need to pass data to the second Activity. You can do this 2 ways.Pass the 3 inputs to the second activity and calculate BMI thereCalculate BMI in the first activity and pass the BMI number to the second ActivityYou can find the BMI equation here. Use pounds and inches. https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/ (Links to an external site.)Once you have the BMI also display its texual meaning according to the followingBMIWeight StatusBelow 18.5Underweight18.5 – 24.9Normal or Healthy Weight25.0 – 29.9Overweight30.0 and AboveObese
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.