Please help me get started on this paper:
Find a research article that discusses the positive impacts of breastfeeding, not only during infancy, but also later in life.
-Provide one or two paragraphs stating how you would share this information with the mother to encourage the mother to breastfeed her baby?The benefits of breastfeeding during infancy, as well as extended breastfeeding into toddler-hood, are no longer disputed. It is well known and scientifically documented that breast milk is superior to formula in all respects, and has many medical benefits. For more information on the benefits of extended breastfeeding, you can read through this article, which is accessible through the La Leche League website, but I provided it directly here:
http://www.lalecheleague.org/llleaderweb/lv/lvfebmar98p3.htmlBecause the article is research related and somewhat dense, scroll down to the section Health Benefits and read about what makes extended breastfeeding valuable. Some of the most important factors mentioned in extended breastfeeding are a strengthened immune system, a decrease in the occurrence of maternal breast cancer, and an increased IQ for the nursing child. These would all be helpful in encouraging a mother to breastfeed her infant. Another article from the same site that may be helpful can be accessed here: http://www.lalecheleague.org/nb/nbjulaug90p99.htmlThis one again discusses the benefits of extended breastfeeding. And, if you are looking for more information, you can find more articles on that site by simply hitting the back browser and scrolling through the articles listed.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.