Beginning Outline for the Final ProjectFor your assignment this week, you will begin to build the final PowerPoint assignment by creating a two- to three-page (not including the title and reference slides) outline of the information you will share on the first few slides. These outline slides will set the direction of your Final Project. You must include the following:Title PagePurpose statement(s) detailing the importance of positive parenting.Defining Family: Explain your definition of family and how this definition will allow you to provide family-centered support. Refer back to Week One Discussion 2 to assist with this.How Parenting Has Changed: Discuss at least two ways that parenting has changed. Refer back to your Week One Discussion 1 to assist with this.Parenting Styles: Explain the four different parenting styles. Refer back to your Week One Assignment to assist with this.The PaperAssignment Length: Your outline should be two to three pages in length (not including title and reference slides).Title Page: Inclusion of a separate title page with the following:Title of presentationStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedSource Requirement: Reference two scholarly sources in addition to the text. All sources included in the reference list must be cited in the portfolio.APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment, which includes citations in the body of the assignment, the title page, and references list, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.Next Steps: Review and Submit the AssignmentReview your assignment with the Grading Rubric to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion and submit in Waypoint for evaluation no later than Day 7.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.