Listen to the podcasts Introduction and why use audio for learning? and Audio has limitations but lean back and enjoy it where Clive Shepard discusses the importance of using audio in e-learning: http://kineo.com/e-learning-interviews/clive-shepherd-interview.htmlWhy use audio for e-learning? Going one step further, why should extraneous audio be avoided? What are the psychological reasons for avoiding extraneous audio?E-learning by its very nature is primarily a text based medium. Instructions are written, communication is written and most assignments are submitted in a written format. While text based communication is well established it lacks the human factor that only speech can deliver.E-learning strives to avoid the informal practices common in texting and even in e-mailing. Even if a course allows that type of communication the use of capital letters, smiley faces or wink marks compares very poorly with the spoken word.Sound is a step up from text in many situations. It is more personal and the listener can judge the tone, inflection and pace of the speaker to glean additional information that would not be possible with text alone.Most people speak better than they write but there are drawbacks. A person with a strange speaking voice can be more a distraction than an improvement on a web-site.It is easier to produce audio than to publish text but that doesnt mean everyone can do it well. Many people cant write but many cant speak very effectively either. Speech by its nature is an analog delivery system, meaning that you have to listen to it in sequence. Most people using the internet hunt for information rather than reading it sequentially. This is much more difficult with audio recordings. Extraneous audio can be a distraction. Everyone has discovered an annoying web-page that plays the same sound every time you access it. After one time it becomes an annoyance and deters you from the page.A danger in using audio is that the presenter sometimes does not sound as articulate as they appear to be when they are writing. Expectations are different when writing versus speaking.In audio learning you have to be in the mood to listen. Audio learning is not self-paced; once it starts you have to listen to it. Sometimes the delivery is too slow for the specific learner and many times it is too fast and difficult to understand.If you are dependent on an audio portion of an E-learning class you have no choice but to sit back and become a passive listener. It suits a more contemplative state of mind than simply plowing through the text.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.