What kinds of assessment supports the intellectual, social, and physical development of a learner?In the same way that one never knows what goes on behind closed doors of a marriage, the same applies with students. Even in small towns, where families are tight and teachers may be familiar with neighbors through place of worship or civic events, what goes on at home might not always be as it seems to others or by teachers at school. The lookin good kid, as hes called in the substance abuse circles, may be a high achiever but masking the dynamics of a dysfunctional family. Knowing what is going on in and around a child will help align him or her to the appropriate activities, groups and possible professionals that might bring a student beyond where he is, even if above average or gifted. Often we think of assessment only as a fill-in-the-blank test but there are many forms of assessment. If a girl seems sharp but continually fails, moving her to the front of the room and yielding success might be a pure indication that an eye test and visual assessment is in order. The child that is labeled the loner may either have something going on at home or simply is the type that likes to work independently. There are many tools and resources available in the industry. Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales™ measure verbal and nonverbal intelligence and memory for those over three years of age. Childrens Auditory Verbal Learning Test-2 measures auditory verbal learning and memory abilities in ages 6.6-17.11 years. Gifted tests are also invaluable for students that clearly are far ahead or have potential and are bored and not producing.Often a teacher projects and will self-impose a mindset on children or teachers do as their mentors or administrative mandate or advise, where a children may be quite happy just the way they are and not have to fit into groups or activities just because the adults in his or her world say they must. Of course, this depends a lot on the theme or charter of a school but kids would do a lot better if the adults would take the time to understand them and gear them in the direction where they will do their best, not the best in the eye of the parent, teacher or school board. Fewer may be drop-outs. Finally, assessing diet, when possible, could be invaluable. Eating is a really personal thing and none of our business. But if children are eating only empty calories or not enough nutrition, it stands to reason that school performance will be lagging. Students need to eat nutrient-dense food and something as simple as that, when encouraged, could make the world of difference to helping the body perform to its maximum potential.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.