1. Locate an Arts standard that involves giving a performance.2. Locate an Arts standard that relates to the higher levels?terms such as evaluate or create?of Blooms Taxonomy.3. Locate an Arts standard that seems to be a mainstay of the discipline.4. Locate an Arts standard that exemplifies authentic learning.5. Locate an Arts standard that could be used to justify a field trip.6. Name your favorite Arts standard.7. Locate a state standard and a corresponding national standard for Arts education that are similar.8. Locate a state standard and a corresponding national standard for Arts education that are different.9. Locate two Arts standards from different disciplines that are similar.10. Locate an Arts standard that could integrate into the elementary curriculum. 11. Locate an Arts standard regarding controversies and censorship in Arts education.1. Children must engage actively in the process of creating and performing in arts including dance music, theatre, and visual arts with the ability to participate in various roles in the arts. 2. The students must develop critical analysis skills that enable them to respond to a variety of works in the arts and evaluate the differences and similarities between individual works and other aspects of human endeavor and thought. 3. The mainstay of art disciplines must be understood in regard to personal and cultural forces that are responsible for shaping diverse cultures of the past and present. 4. The ability to display knowledgeable …Arts standards scavenger hunts are examined. The expert locates an Arts standard that relates to the higher levels.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.