Creating an APA style annotated bibliography:* The annotated bibliography consists of two elements 1- Citation in current APA style format 2- Annotation* The annotation will follow the citation on the next line. There is not an extra space–double spacing is used throughout.* An annotation is different from an abstract. It should then include your own statement evaluating the quality of the item and/or relating the item to your own research topic.* For a longer annotated bibliography, it is appropriate to divide into sections, and to title those sections as seems fitting.Annotated Bibliography
Turnbull, A. P. (1995). Exceptional lives: Special education in todays schools. Merrill/Prentice
Hall, Order Department, 200 Old Tappan Rd., Old Tappan, NJ 07675..
Landrigan, P. J. (2010). What causes autism? Exploring the environmental contribution. Current
opinion in pediatrics, 22(2), 219-225.
Ratajczak, H. V. (2011). Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes—A review. Journal of
immunotoxicology, 8(1), 68-79.
Splawski, I., Timothy, K. W., Sharpe, L. M., Decher, N., Kumar, P., Bloise, R., … & TagerFlusberg, H. (2004). Ca v 1.2 calcium channel dysfunction causes a multisystem disorder
including arrhythmia and autism. Cell, 119(1), 19-31.
Speed, H. E., Kouser, M., Xuan, Z., Reimers, J. M., Ochoa, C. F., Gupta, N., … & Powell, C. M.
(2015). Autism-associated insertion mutation (InsG) of Shank3 Exon 21 causes impaired
synaptic transmission and behavioral deficits. The Journal of Neuroscience, 35(26),
Santini, E., Huynh, T. N., MacAskill, A. F., Carter, A. G., Pierre, P., Ruggero, D., … & Klann, E.
(2013). Exaggerated translation causes synaptic and behavioural aberrations associated
with autism. Nature, 493(7432), 411-415.
Boyd, B. A., Woodard, C. R., & Bodfish, J. W. (2013). Feasibility of exposure response
prevention to treat repetitive behaviors of children with autism and an intellectual
disability: A brief report. Autism, 17(2), 196-204.
Durkin, M. S., Bilder, D. A., Pettygrove, S., & Zahorodny, W. (2014). The validity and
usefulness of public health surveillance of autism spectrum disorder. Autism,
Mandell, D., & Lecavalier, L. (2014). Should we believe the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention’s autism spectrum disorder prevalence estimates?. Autism, 18(5), 482-484.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.