1. In an essay
of 5-8 well-developed paragraphs, discuss the history of business in
the United States in regards to two of the following: gender, race,
class, and the state. Point out examples how the areas you selected
shaped the development of business, and vice versa. Assess which of the
two appears to have had a greater impact on the history of business in
the U.S., and why. Your answer must address the time period covered by
the course (colonial era to the present), and include specific examples
(both primary and secondary) from the course readings. Your answer must
be supported by appropriate examples taken from the assigned readings
and lecture. Be sure to cite when appropriate2. In an essay
of 5-8 well-developed paragraphs, select five major figures, firms, or
events from the history of U.S. business from three different centuries
since about 1700. In what ways are they characteristic of business of
their time and place? In what ways are they not? Your answer should
include reference to the ideas, social and cultural factors, and
approach that informed business practices, and its organization and
institutions. Your answer must be supported by appropriate examples
taken from the assigned readings and lecture. Be sure to cite when
appropriate.be in DOC or DOCX file format;have 1 margins on all sides;DO NOT put your name anywhere in the response (myCourses will track this)use Times New Roman 12pt font, double-spaced, with indented paragraphs;use APA citation standards;be uploaded to myCourses on or before the due date and time. Late submissions will not be graded.Responses
which cite or reference material or sources not presented during
lecture or in the assigned readings (e.g., Wikipedia) will receive an
automatic F grade.Book: Regina Lee Blaszczyk and Philip
B. Scranton, Major Problems in American Business History: Documents and
Essays(Major Problems in American History Series) 1st Edition
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.