Short summaryDevelop an answer to each of the following explosive related questions, using at least 200 words
total for parts a and b.
1. The DOT regulation at 49 C.F.R. §177.835(a) requires shippers and carriers to load and
unload explosives from a motor vehicle only when the engine is not operating. What is
the most likely reason DOT prohibits operation of the vehicle’s engine during these
2. During an inspection of an abandoned site, a fire marshal discovers the presence of several
dynamite sticks within a locked shed attached to a warehouse. Although some sticks are
packed within a wooden box, others are lying on shelves. On checking the city’s records,
the fire marshal discovers that the building was abandoned 22 years earlier. What
immediate actions should the marshal take to protect public health, safety, and the
environment? Aside from the explosive nature, discuss the health effects associated with
its component nitroglycerin.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.