Consider the following scenario:Laura Johnson just graduated college and has applied for a
teaching position at Desert Elementary school, home of the howling
coyotes. The principal, Mrs. Jones, is familiar with Laura’s parents and
has heard many rumors that the family is involved in narcotic sales.
The principal asks the local sheriff to provide all records maintained
on Laura Johnson, an applicant for employment with Desert Elementary.
The sheriff’s office denies the request. Unbeknownst to the principal,
Laura and her parents are currently part of a large sting operation
called “Jailing the Johnsons”.Principal Jones is upset with the sheriff and goes home to
complain to her husband. Her husband works at the Arizona Department of
Education. Mr. Jones checks his office’s records and discovers that on
Laura Johnson’s teaching license application she listed two arrests for
prostitution. Both arrests were not prosecuted due to a lack of
cooperation by the men involved in the prostitution cases. Mr. Jones
makes a copy of the application and gives it to his wife.Was the denial of Principal Jones’s request for public access to
information properly denied/correct? If it was improperly denied, what
remedies are available to her?While sitting in an interview with Principal Jones, Laura notices
the disclosure provided by Mr. Jones in Principal Jones’s files. Was Mr.
Jones’s disclosure proper? If not, what remedies are available to her?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.