What is the difference between summative evaluation in the ADDIE model and in the Human Performance Technology (HPT) model? Explain the difference in summative evaluation in the ADDIE Model and the human performance technology HPT Model.What is the difference between summative evaluation in the ADDIE model and in the Human performance Technology (HPT) model? Explain the difference in summative evaluation in the ADDIE Model and the human performance technology HPT Model.The ADDIE model is the basis for many instructional designs systems, whereas Human Performance Technology (HPT) has borrowed various forms of the ADDIE Model. They both use the process of an evaluation to look at a students learning problem. They both seek solutions. Both use evaluation and data collection of mapping decisions. However, there are key differences to note between the two. The ADDIE model is focused on design and instructional blueprints in its overall approach and is not objective toward instruction (Laureate Education, Inc., 2010).The ADDIE model addresses the gaps between desired outcome and the existing knowledge (Kruse, 2009). The ADDIE focus on the learner to ensure that the learning needs of the student are met by designing and developing objectives and processes structured to help the learner learn (Strickland, n.d.). Evaluation and implementation do …Instructional design models provide for a systematic approach of implementing the instructional design process for a specific educational intuitive. This solution will describe in details the benefits and purpose of what these instructional models are; followed by an explanation of the two selected modes, ADDIE and HPT. The solution also includes a purpose for each instructional design model and their difference.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.