Technical WritingAbstract WorkshopPlease respond to EACH of the following discussion topics and submit them to the discussion forum as a single post. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length.As we come closer to the end of our portfolio project, there are still a couple of things left to complete. One of these items is your abstract—a 100-150 word description of your project. In your initial post, craft that abstract and post it to the discussion forum.In your responses, help your classmates revise and edit their abstracts. Don’t just respond by saying, “I like it!” or “Good job!” Instead, do your best to provide a quality critique of your classmates’ work and provide advice, based on what we have covered in the class, about how to make it the best it can be.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.